Below are 6 Tips on How to Get a Flat Tummy Fast:
How to Get a Flat Tummy
1. The first and simplest thing you can do is to drink water. Most of the time when you believe you’re hungry – you are actually just thirsty. The reason for this confusion is that the signals for both hunger and thirst are very similar and it can be easily confused for hunger.
So by drinking a large glass of water “that has no calories” you won’t eat as often and when you do eat you will also eat less. Not only that, water is great for you – much better than the fizzy drinks and sugary juice drinks.
It’s the sugar in those drinks that bare the dead calories and will add inches to your waistline.
2. Consuming 5-6 small meals daily instead of 3 square meals can keep you fit and trim (400 calories every 3 hours or so through out the day). Eating this way helps prevent your blood sugar from crashing and keeps you satisfied. Since you won’t be starving, you will be able to make smarter food choices and stick to your diet! Lastly, if you’re not too sure of the calorie count – why not stick to portion control – ONE small plate serve only per meal.
3. Try to load up your meals with plenty of fiber – like fruits and veggies – it simple keeps you full longer!
4. Watch what you eat to shrink belly fat – Start a journal and Okinawa Flat Belly Tonic Reviews record what you eat and drink, when and how much you eat over a period of 2 weeks. This is important because you need to see where your weak areas are. Most likely you will see a pattern emerging. Once you’ve reviewed your journal, decrease your intake by cutting out or reducing all unnecessary unhealthy calories.
You will be amazed how much you really can cut out. Most likely, you will have to reduce the snacks, take outs and sugary drinks like soda drinks – remember, diet soda includes sodium, which is not healthy.
If you can’t eliminate soda, decrease the amount you drink and replace those fluids with water or green tea. Water will help to cleanse your system which is very important. And find some low fat treats that will help with the times you need them!
5. Interval Training – running hard, backing off and repeating is great for your ticker, fat loss and muscle is one the best ways to lose belly fat. But here’s a new spin – instead of resting or slowing down between sprints, fill the gaps with basic weight exercises like push ups. This is a great way to do strength training for guys or ladies who hate it. Also, it’s a great time saver away from home!